pakchois is just
#11 wrapper library. pakchois aims to provide a thin wrapper over
the PKCS#11 interface. The goals are as follows:
- to offer a modern object-oriented C interface wrapper for PKCS#11.
- to not hide or abstract away any details of the PKCS#11 interface
itself except where absolutely necessary.
- to handle the details of loading DSOs
- to allow the caller to avoid caring about where on the system
PKCS#11 modules might be stored, or exactly how they are named
- to avoid any dependency on a particular cryptography toolkit.
Existing PKCS#11 wrapper libraries solutions differ in at least one of
the above goals.