sitecopy is for easily maintaining remote web sites. The program will
upload files to the server which have changed locally, and delete
files from the server which have been removed locally, to keep the
remote site synchronized with the local site with a single command.
If you want to find out whether this program is for you, try:
Should I Use sitecopy?. Also, find out about
sitecopy and WebDAV.
distributed under the GNU GPL.
Patches, bug reports, questions etc. can be reported to the sitecopy
mailing list (for which a web archive is also
- DAV: Fix crash with progress bar enabled with neon 0.27/0.28.
- DAV: Fix SSL cert caching to avoid repeated prompts.
- Update to neon 0.28.3 and support neon 0.24.x through 0.28.x.
- DAV: Add PKCS#12 client cert support; "client-cert /path/to/cert.p12"
- Update to neon 0.26.0 (0.24.x and 0.25.x still supported).
- Fix over-eager move/rename algorithm when handling a
delete of one of a set of identical files.
- DAV: Fix ordering issues with --fetch.
- FTP: Retry after response timeouts for STOR commands.
- Update to neon 0.25.4.
- FTP: Fix crash in FTP timeout handling.
- Improve error messages from LIST parser failure.
- Fetch mode now fetches a single directory at a time:
- works with DAV servers which reject "Depth: infinity" PROPFIND
- works with FTP servers which reject the -R flag to LIST
- "exclude" and "ignore" patterns are now matched as expected
against remote files.
- In updates, delete files remotely before creating directories,
to allow the "replace a file with a directory" case to work.
- sftpdriver.c compile fix for older Unixes.
- Fix for German translation (Jens Seidel)